Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- The content of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, materials, or services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, services, or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- GamesTrader is not obligated to refund any purchases made on the website. Users accounts that are cancelled may be eligible for a refund only if points that were purchased were not used; however, it is important to note that GamesTrader is not obligated to refund any purchase made on the site and the decision to reimburse is completely up to the GamesTrader support staff even in the cases of cancelled accounts.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the federal laws of South Africa.
- Any material that is deemed offensive, such as comments that promote or glorify hatred, violence, racial, sexual, or religious intolerance, or promote organizations with such views are not allowed and will be removed. We also reserve the right to remove any listings that graphically portray violence or victims of violence, unless they have substantial social, artistic, or political value. Items that contain nudity or adult material are not allowed. Make sure your listing follows these guidelines. Failure to comply with these rules can result in the suspension or removal of your account.
- Only users from South Africa are permitted to list on GamesTrader.